Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.
Brewing is as much art as science, and all beer specifications and raw materials are subject to change
at our brewers’ creative discretion.
- Alcohol Content 5.6% by volume
- Beginning gravity 13.1° plato
- Ending Gravity 2.8° plato
- Bitterness Units 38
- Yeast Ale yeast
- Bittering Hops Magnum, Perle
- Finishing Hops Cascade
- Malts Two-row Pale, Caramel
- Cuisine Grilled Steak, Citrus Salad, Thai Curry, Roasted Vegetables